- 1 Roasted Whole Chicken
- Coat the chicken with butter (yum)
- 6 garlic cloves in cavity of chicken
- Thyme or rosemary in the cavity of chicken
- 1 juice of a lemon and leftovers in cavity of chicken Salt & Pepper the chicken
- Cut about 4 large carrots
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 bunch chives
Toss onion, chives & carrots in pan with chicken.
Let chicken sit for about 2 hours before placing it on the oven at 350 degrees. Turn chicken over once throughout cooking to get it all crispy on each side. Bake for approx 1.5 hours.
Remove chicken and let it sit for another hour. Cut and serve with some lightly steamed veggies.